All times are GMT. The time now is 06:44 AM.
If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ
by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
- 1 Post By ruchi
Unlock iPhone 3G & 3Gs on 3.0 with ultrasn0w
Required firmware : 3.0
Required software : ultrasn0w
Compatible devices : iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS
ultrasn0w version 0.9 is out! We believe it solves pretty much all of the various random issues that have been reported. Its features include:
* Works on both iPhone 3G and 3GS
* Works on jailbroken iPhones
* Works regardless of how you jailbroke your device
* 100% Free
1. After you have jailbroken your iPhone, fire up cydia application installer.
2. Next click manage on the bottom toolbar in cydia.
3. Click Sources
4. Click Edit
5. Click Add
6. Type "http://repo666.ultrasn0w.com" without the quotes
7. Click Done
8. Click Search back on the main screen of cydia
9. type in "ultrasn0w" using zero not 'o' you should see the application come up
10. Click Install -> Confirm and let it install
Nice post ...........I got my iphone unlocked from network lock at Theunlockarena.com here they asked me the model of my iphone ,country from where i brought my iphone and the network name to which my iphone is locked .Then at last they helped me unlock my iphone using remote unlocking service with out jail breaking it .
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright © 2013 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO
iPhone 3GS - iPhone 4G - iPhone Forum - Jailbreak iPhone - Unlock iPhone - Cydia Unlock - iPhone Hacks - iPhone Mods - Spirit Jailbreak - Blackra1n - Ultrasn0w Unlock - Pwnage Unlock
vBulletin Skin By: PurevB.com